Read this if you’re a beginner . . .
As an Amazon seller, you know that sourcing products at the rightprice is the key to success. That's why finding wholesale FBA suppliers is acrucial part of your business. But where do you start?
You can find potential suppliers in a few different ways. One optionis to use a wholesale directory, which can be a great resource for findingcompanies that offer competitive pricing on bulk orders. Another option is toattend trade shows and meet with manufacturers directly. It can be a superb wayto build relationships and better understand what each company offers.
Once you have collated a list of potential vendors, it's time toreach out. Start by sending them an introductory email or calling them on thephone. Introduce yourself and explain what you're looking for. Then, ask for aprice list or quote. Comparing prices from several suppliers is a great ideabefore making your final decision.
By taking the time to find the right supplier, you'll be able to getthe required products at a budget-friendly price.
NeedHelp with finding Trustworthy Amazon Wholesale FBA Suppliers?
You’ve finallybuilt up the courage to kick start your Amazon FBA business and make a living,but you may still be struggling with howto find Amazon FBA suppliers.
To run asuccessful Amazon business, you need to have a great product and a reliablesupplier to ensure your marketing and business strategy executes as expected.
This guide willexplore how to find trusted Amazon FBA suppliers for your business to set youup for success.
Are There Amazon ApprovedWholesalers?
It would be so easy to find Amazon FBA wholesale suppliers USA ifthere was a list of Amazon-approved wholesalers. Unfortunately, there is nosuch help as an “Amazon-approved” wholesaler. It means you would have tocontact individual suppliers and find out about their track record andauthorized distributors.
Don’t fret,though. Below, we will discuss the exact steps to find the PERFECT SUPPLIER foryour product.
Where to Find Amazon FBAWholesale Suppliers for the USA?
There aremultiple ways to find Amazon FBAwholesale suppliers USA. You can start by exploring your product category,seeing which brands offer them, and finding out their supplier’s info. Doingthis won’t only allow you to identify the supplier of that product but alsodiscover other wholesale suppliers in that niche.
Finding USwholesale suppliers is easy, thanks to the publication of US customs data.You can also visit trade shows, allowing you to have a more direct and opendeal with the supplier and possibly negotiate a lower price.
For a morespecific search, you can refer to the following list of Amazon FBA suppliers inthe US:
● Lotus Light.
How to Find Trusted AmazonFBA Suppliers for Your Business?
To dive intodeeper detail on how to find Amazon FBAsuppliers for your business, we need to decide which approach to go for.Either go for a product-centric approach or conduct large-scale operations fora higher turnover and stronger brand image.
If you don’t haveany experience in finding and selling a product, keep reading as we discuss howto find the perfect product and supplier for your Amazon FBA business.
1. Wholesale ProductSuppliers for Amazon FBA - Which Product to Choose?
Given today's large and diverse market, itwon’t be too challenging to find AmazonFBA wholesale suppliers USA. However, before you start uncovering optionsfor a supplier of your business goods, you need to know which product you’ll bepromoting.
Choosing aproduct can be tricky, but it’s worth putting in the effort beforehand as thefuture of your business depends on it.
We’ll studyfurther details on finding the perfect product for your Amazon FBA business.
How to Find the Perfect Product for Amazon FBA
The first strategy in deciding how to find Amazon FBA suppliers can beconsidered a product-centric approach, as your decision-making will revolvearound your product. For this to work, you need to carry out extensive productresearch and create/source the product with a higher chance to rank in SERPsand convert well.
When conductingyour research, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to define asuccessful product:
● Don’t go for products with highcompetition
● Select products with goodprofit margins (ideally 10-20%)
● Avoid bulky and fragile itemsas these could lead to more wastages and loss
● Try to avoid seasonal productssuch as Winter jackets
● Avoid intricate products withcomplex details, complicated assembly and specific licensing and restrictionissues
● Assess the market demand forthe product. A certain product may be prevalent in one country but not in theother
Where to Find a Product?
You know how tochoose an excellent product to promote, but where do you find it? You can startgoing through best-selling lists on popular wholesale sites like Alibaba andsee what kind of products are already popular with people.
Another way is todo keyword research by inserting your keywords in an SEO tool like Semrushand analyzing them. It’s also a good practice to go for products that aretrending upwards. You can check the popularity of a certain product using GoogleTrends to show you the latest trending and rising queries.
Google trends chart forthe search query “pyjamas”
Choose Your Amazon FBA Wholesale Suppliers for the USA Wisely
Most Amazon FBA businesses only considertheir suppliers' costs. However, that’s not the only considerable thing whenknowing how to find Amazon FBA suppliers.There are so many factors that need your attention when choosing the bestsupplier for you.
● Perform a background check on your supplier. When you’ve found a potential supplier, search them up on Googleand see if it’s a legitimate business. Look for images of their factories,contact info, location, licensing, and whether or not they meet safetyguidelines.
● Consider freight charges. There are manyAmazon FBA wholesale suppliers USA,and it may just be that dealing with a local supplier might cost less than amanufacturer in China.
● Thoroughly check the product quality.You need to keep a sharp eye for defects and notice if the product is the sameas advertised. You’ll also need to stay vigilant for transaction fraud andlow-quality material. Test the product extensively, even under certainconditions, and find out as much as you can about your supplier's productionprocess.
● Assess your supplier's performance.Don’t start ordering in bulk just yet. Discuss with your supplier whether theywould be able to produce products on short notice, see how much time it takesto ship the product, and ensure they are English-speaking to avoid languagebarriers.
Referring to theabove checklist when sourcing suppliers for your Amazon FBA business willensure you find the best and most reliable suppliers to streamline yourbusiness growth.
2. Find Large Scale WholesaleSuppliers for Amazon FBA for the USA
If you plan ontaking your business operations to the next level, you may want to opt for adifferent strategy. Finding the suitable large-scale Amazon FBA wholesale suppliers USA is crucial as more risk isinvolved in more extensive operations.
But, as they say,high risk, high reward. Going large scale has many benefits as you’llexperience higher sales, more profits, and develop a stronger brand image.
Find Large Scale Amazon FBA Suppliers
You can explore amultitude of options if you are looking to learn how to find Amazon FBA suppliers for large-scale production. Thefirst place to look could be Alibaba, as the suppliers usually deal in bulk andare relatively cheaper than locals. These suppliers also allow you to maintaina higher profit margin and get private label products.
As a US citizen,you can also explore wholesale directories and public US customs datato find which suppliers are available to deal in bulk.
In the UnitedStates, you can also find major large scale wholesalers and distributors fromthe list below:
● Big Lots
● Price Master
However, you shouldconsider what type of Amazon FBA supplier will be best for your business.
Types of Amazon FBA Wholesale Suppliers
When searchingfor Amazon FBA wholesale suppliers USA,it’s not only the supplier you have to consider, but it’s also necessary toknow which type of supplier would be more suitable for your business.
Mainly there areTHREE types of Amazon FBA suppliers:
● Wholesale distributors - these are idealfor larger-scale supply as they can produce a lot more. They also offer bulkdeals, which could often help you negotiate the price for a cheaper deal. Ifyou plan on having broadband operations, a wholesale distributor will be themost efficient option.
● Manufacturers - as wholesaledistributors only distribute the product, manufacturers are responsible forproducing it themselves. Since you’ll be involved directly with the producers,you have a better opportunity to private label your products and increase brandawareness.
● Dropship suppliers - this is the easiestway of running an Amazon FBA business as the suppliers themselves produce andship the product to your customers. However, if you run across a problem, youhave little to no control over it.
Most Important Things to Find Your Amazon Suppliers
By now, you’velearned all the essential strategies for sourcing reliable Amazon FBA suppliersfor your business. However, one crucial aspect of knowing how to find Amazon FBA suppliers is to have a checklist to help youchoose.
Having criteriafor choosing suppliers will help keep you on track and make the whole sourcingprocess a lot easier and more effective, as you’ll be able to distinguishbetween the right businesses quickly.
Here’s achecklist to keep your eye on as you search through suppliers:
● Does the supplier have a goodreputation?
● Is the cost of goods cheaperthan the local market?
● Do the products meet qualityand safety standards?
● Can they produce larger volumeswhen required?
● How long does it take them toproduce and ship the products
● What is their preferred routefor shipping?
● Do they have insurance and areturn policy?
Want to Hide Your Suppliers or Amazon FBA Data?
Once you havefound the perfect supplier for your Amazon FBA business, you should be aware ofcompetitors spying on your business. Your competitors will often use tools andtactics to find who your suppliers are to take advantage of that info andtailor their business strategy to outgrow you.
This is why it isessential to hide your supplier data from others. You can do just that with Hide Import. By opting for our service,we’ll file a confidentiality request for your business to legally hide all yourimport/export data so competitors can’t uncover where you get your suppliesfrom and stay under your radar.
So, what are you waiting for? Hide your info to secure yourbusiness and start growing your Amazon FBA business to new heights!